By combining the mobility of a tripod with the dexterity of a camera arm, the Lightning Camera Arm Tripod Arm makes filming from the ground so much easier. With its 20 inch diameter camera travel pattern, blind spots in filming from a blind are a thing of the past. Great for filming out of elevated blinds, ground blinds and any other application where tripods are required.
- Weight: 3 lbs. Additional Counterbalance Available
- Max Capacity: 12 lbs. Without Counterbalance
- No metal on metal moving joints
- Vanguard Tripod Packages will be available.
- Mounts to any 3/8 – 16 Tripod Head Mounting Bolt
- Powder Coated Brown
- Does not include a Tripod or a Fluid Head
- Requires a Fluid Head and a Tripod for use
Designed as the lighter weight, more compact brother to the Tripod Arm, the Tripod Arm LT works amazing with smaller cameras. This arm still has the 20 inch diameter camera travel pattern and works great for self-filming or run-n-gun style turkey hunting.
- No Metal on Metal Contact in Arm Section Joints
- 2” Self-Lubricating Washer Style Bearings in all Arm Section Joints
- All Structural Tubes and Plates are made from Aluminum
- Mounts to all Tripods with a 3/8-16 Male Thread
- Accepts all Heads with a 3/8-16 Female Thread
- Available in Brown Powder Coat
- Does NOT include a Tripod or Fluid Head
- Requires a Fluid Head and Tripod for use
If you use a camera setup that is heavier than 12 lbs. you will want to purchase the Tripod Arm Counter Weights to reduce the likely hood of accidental tipping of your tripod.